Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Anna's 1st Birthday!

Anna had her first birthday last week!  We had a little birthday party for her on Sunday.  Actually, it was quite a big party---I think we had almost 30 people here!  We really love having so many family members close by for occasions like this.  We didn't plan anything too elaborate, just a few simple decorations, BBQ sandwiches, and pink lemonade cupcakes, but I think it turned out pretty well!  Anna had fun anyway, even though she didn't really understand why we were having a party. :)

Anna with her cousins, Rebecca & Charlotte
How cute is she???
Kelsey & Anna

Anna & Maggie

Opening gifts


She had lots of help :)

Anna got a lot of new books!

I was really surprised that she left that birthday hat on all night!

After presents, we sang "Happy Birthday" and Anna got to eat her birthday cupcake.  She was a little hesitant to eat it at first (I think because so many people were watching), but once she tried it, she loved it. Her face was nice and smeared with yellow frosting by the end!  :)

Ready for cake!





Happy birthday, Anna!  We can't believe you are already a year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment