It's been another busy couple of weeks...starting with another trip to Denver for Kyle and Amanda's wedding! We drove down Thursday morning and made it to Denver around 4:00.
 |
| Right after arriving. Anna with Quinn. |
We were able to go to the Denver temple Thursday evening when Amanda received her endowment. I haven't been inside a temple since before Anna was born, and I was so happy to be there! I'm pretty sure I was smiling the entire time. I never feel so close to the Lord as I do when I am in one of His holy temples. I love how everything in the temple endowment is focused on family and centered around Jesus Christ. Going there really helps me to refocus on what is really important in my life and recommit to being a better wife and mother, a kinder friend, and a more faithful disciple of Christ.
 |
| Denver LDS temple |
On Friday, we spent the afternoon helping set up for the reception and getting things ready for the wedding. There were lots of volunteers to help watch Anna. I had to get a picture of this...Jordan, Brooks, and Tanner putting in a team effort to get Anna's pacifier in her mouth!
Friday evening we celebrated Amanda's 22nd birthday. I don't have any pictures from that except this one of Anna chowing down on a slice of watermelon.
 |
| Pretty sure that shirt is forever stained! |
That evening, we attended the ring ceremony and following reception. It was a really fun reception...cotton candy, s'mores, corn hole, a photo booth, and of course, lots of dancing!
 |
Ring ceremony
First dance
Daddy-Daughter
Mother-Son
|
Lots of family members wanted to hold Anna. She did a great job going to everyone and taking her naps in the arms of different people.
 |
| Nap #1 |
 |
| #2 with Grandma |
 |
And #3 with Kelsey!
Anna with Great-Grandpa Lontine
With Great-Grandpa and Ginger
Anna, Grandpa, and Great-Grandma Lontine
Anna with Great-Grandma Lontine
Really love this picture! Anna with Uncle Ted
|
The Lontine family is growing!
No comments:
Post a Comment